SAP FICO interview questions
A couple of days back, one of my friends asked me whether I had SAP FICO interview questions.
The book "Configuring SAP R/3 FI/CO by David Nowak, Quentin Hurst" is for release 3.1. The concepts explained in the book is relevant in the current releases.
Some competency based questions
Knowledge of the Organisation and Role
- How would you measure your success or failure in this job?
- What skills and personal qualities are essential for success in this role?
- What would you like to know about this organisation?
- What do you believe you can contribute to this organisation?
- What do you know about our industry?
- What do you know about our organisation?
- Why are you interested in working for our organisation?
- Why should I hire you?
You will find the answers in the job description, company's website and people who are working in the organisation. The question why should I answer you is simple to answer when you relates your experiences and qualification with the job description.
Ability, Competence and Achievement
- Tell us about a time when you had more to do than you could complete in the time allocated: tell us what you did about it and what the outcome was.
Personal and Career Objectives
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- When and why did you establish these goals and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?
- What are the most important things you are seeking in a career?
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Tell me about a difficult decision that you have made.
- Tell me about an unpopular decision you have made.
- What significant problems have you faced in the project and how you handled them ?
- How do you work under pressure?
- Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision.
- What were the circumstances and what did you do?
Today, you will notice that there are lot of opportunities in SAP Consulting. So when the opportunities strikes... be prepared.
British Airways American Express - Earn points
You may also like to read
- SAP FICO Certification Questions - 1
- SAP Training Centres
- Networking and how to use it
- Telephonic Interviews - What employers look for
- Goal Setting Your Career
- Be a radio transmitter to get a new job
- Buy SAP Books
- SAP FICO FAQs - 1
- SAP FICO FAQs - 2
- Honda 50cc Bike - Imposed Strategy
- Red Monkey Innovation
- World's 50 most innovative companies
- Resistance to Change
- Strategic Drift
- Strategic Development
- Books of Mintzberg on Amazon
- Books of Philip Kotler
- Porter's Diamond
The websites that I found to be useful are:
- SAP Discussion Board
- SAP FICOworld Yahoogroups
- SAP Fans
- Top 50 Competency based questions
- FICO Questions with answers