Linkedin Announces new applications for collaboration
Today Linkedin is announcing many more ways to interact with your network on LinkedIn. Whether it's a new way to create projects and collaborate, share information, customize your profile, or gain key insights, the new LinkedIn Applications deliver.
Get 10% off at Boden with Free Delivery and Returns. Shop Now! >>
Work collaboratively with your network.
- Box on LinkedIn: Share files and collaborate with your network.
- Huddle on LinkedIn: Private workspaces to collaborate with your network on projects.
Share information and keep up to date with your network.
- Amazon on LinkedIn: Discover what your network is reading.
- TripIt on LinkedIn: See where your network is traveling.
- SixApart on LinkedIn: Stay up to date with your network's latest blog posts.
Visit ba.com for great offers. Click here.
Present yourself and your work in new ways.
- Google Docs on LinkedIn: Embed a presentation on your profile.
- SlideShare on LinkedIn: Share, view and comment on presentations from your network.
- WordPress on LinkedIn: Promote your blog and latest posts.
Gain key insights that will make you more effective.
- Company Buzz by LinkedIn: See what people are saying about your company.
Do you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
If you liked this article, please visit one of the links below. I would appreciate it...
You may also like to read
- Instant Messenger at workplace
- RSS feeds - How it helps you to remain updated
- Cultivate Cool career in Blogging and Social Networking
- Knock, Knock - Opportunity
- How to use social networking sites
- iGoogle - Your friend, philosopher and guide
- How to overcome resistance to change
- Honda 50cc Bike - Imposed Strategy
- Red Monkey Innovation
- World's 50 most innovative companies
- Resistance to Change
- Strategic Drift