I got a very thoughtful greeting on the New Year. I would like to share it with you:
Life is like having a cup of tea.
You sit by the side of the window, lift the cup and take a careless sip,
Only to realize, somebody forgot to put the sugar.
Too lazy to go for it you somehow struggle through the sugarless cup.
Until you discover un-dissolved sugar crystals sitting at the bottom...
The last line really stirred me. My new year resolutions would be to
- Stir Management Accountants to aspire like Dr D K Sarraf
- Stir Management Accountants to participate in discussions and share their knowledge on their blogs.
- Stir Management Accountants in practice to their own website.
- Stir Management Accountants to become IT savvy - organise their calendar, address book, google reader, stumbleupon and bookmarks on the internet.
- Stir Management Accountants to plan and travel around the globe for business and pleasure.
Wish You and Your Family a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2008
Did you like the post ?
Subscribe to Management Accountant by Email
You may also like to read