Starting your own business, it requires determination to go ahead with what you think you do the best. Then position your niche to make money. To position and advertise yourself in the market you need a website. There is a general impression that creating a website is expensive and maintaining email ids would require expertise. Here are simple steps to how you can do it yourself.
Simple steps to create your own website. - Part 1
2. After you visit GoDaddy, change the country and region of your choice (top right hand corner). It is very easy. See screenshots below
3. Start Domain Search. Enter the website name you want to register. You should enter the name with a www. or .com. www.GoDaddy.com will suggest you various domain names available. In this instance, I am searching for availability of domain cmamanmohan either .com or .net
4. After you select your domain name, click on "Add and Proceed to Checkout". GoDaddy will prompt you to book for related domain name with .net or .org. So you have the option to buy them at this instance.
At this instance, I am clicking on "No Thanks" and proceeding further. This will take me to the checkout page, where I make the payment and register my domain name.
This is the first step of booking your own domain name.
In the next post, I will cover on configuration of website and email id registration
Do you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
Click here to get updates by Email in your inbox
Subscribe in a reader
or Follow me on Twitter
You may also like to read
- How do I start my own website - 2
- Tip to make your Linkedin profile known
- Redirect the web url to my facebook or linkedin public profile
- What is RSS Feed ?
- How you can remain updated by Feedly
- Do CEOs or President of Accounting body have blog
- Acquiring Customers - CRM
- Identity Theft - How you can avoid it
- Website of Accountants in Practice